Our Client is an international company operating in medical equipment sector. Currently, due to the continuous development the company is looking for a candidate for the position of:
Located in Warsaw
- Conducting independently recruitment processes in line with the current needs of the company ;
- Management of the candidates database;
- Active acquisition of candidates in line with the job profile (including Direct Search);
- Searching for new sources of candidates' acquisition;
- Participating in job fairs, creating the company's image as an Employer;
- Building strong partnership relation with other employees of the company;
- Participate in other HR projects;
- Administrative support for the employment process, co-operation with HR Administration Specialist in Poznan;
- Direct reporting to HR director in Prague.
- University degree;
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of the Czech or Slovak language will be an advantage;
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in HR (especially in the field of recruitment);
- Easiness in learning technical knowledge;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills - communicative skills, the ability to make and develop good relationships within the company as well as with external partners;
- Ability to think analytically, diagnose and solve problems;
- Accuracy, professionalism, attention to detail of the tasks being performed;
- Creativity, willingness to take initiative and courage in action.
- Work in an international stable organization;
- Professional development;
- Friendly and professional team.
If you’re interested in the offer and you meet the requirements, please send your CV to the following email address: [email protected]